New Member from Canada

SHIKARI786

Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Canada
Hello everyone Ive never hunted Africa but would like to someday. I hunt here in Canada Moose,Elk,Black Bears Deer. I really like this site it has a lot of info it helped me choose Double Rifle after reading all the threads since I didn’t know much about doubles. Now I just have plan a trip to Africa one day to get to use it.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH SHIKARI786! Nice to have you join us on the positing side.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Did you buy a new double?

Welcome Shikari786!

Hello SHIKARI786,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH.
Congrats on a nice Elk.

Hello everyone Ive never hunted Africa but would like to someday. I hunt here in Canada Moose,Elk,Black Bears Deer. I really like this site it has a lot of info it helped me choose Double Rifle after reading all the threads since I didn’t know much about doubles. Now I just have plan a trip to Africa one day to get to use it.
Welcome to AH

Giday and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome! You've come to a great place to learn about African hunting, and to get you excited about planning your own hunt! I've found it to be a very valuable source of information and inspiration, hope you do too!

Welcome to AH! What did you end up choosing for your double?? Always great to have new members. What part of Canada are you from?

Welcome to the site, it's full of great info. I found the site invaluable when I was planning my trips to the Dark continent. Where about in Canada are you from?

SHIKARI786, welcome to the AH forum! I’m sure we would all enjoy seeing photos of your double! What caliber? Have you hunted in Canada with it yet?
Lots of Canadians on the forum!

Welcome aboard SHIKARI786. What double rifle did you buy, i.e. brand and caliber? What kind and caliber rifles do you already own? What are you thinking about hunting in Africa?

Welcome...look forward to hearing some stories of some of those hunts!!

Welcome to AH !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg