New Member from Australia

Welcome to AH.

Looks like you have plans in the works already.

All the best.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH JWB300!

HI BLOKE as AUSSIE bowhunter one tip l will give u if talk to the PHs and get one that spot and stalk if u want to hunt if u just want to take game with a bow most will set u up in a blind

Welcome to the forum sir! Good luck with the planning of the hunt, should you need any info be sure to contact me.

Yours cordially,

Loodt Buchner

Welcome to AH!!

Thanks guys,

Appreciate the warm welcome!

Cheers,
JWB300

James,
Welcome to AH, mate. Just got back today from my hunt. Next hunters from AH arrives here on Saturday, so will be gone again from then. Please drop me an email if you have any further questions.

Bluey:
Larrikin - Australian English Word - " a mischievous young person, an uncultivated, rowdy but good hearted person", or "a person who acts with apparent disregard for social or political conventions". - Wikipedia

You cut me deep....hahahaha, but I'll take it.

Welcome to AH JWB300. Good luck for your planning! This summer we do not go back to Africa for the third time, we go to.... Australia top end. 3 weeks of visiting the great outback, including 5 days of hog hunting 3 hours from Darwin.

Welcome to AH. Make sure to look through the hunt reports section as well. Many, myself included, are sure to write detailed reports about the outfits we hunt with not only because of the constant nagging we would have to endure if details were not posted in a timely fashion :) but mainly to help people shop for a safari with some confidence. Good luck.

Thanks Diamondhitch - nice name by the way. I tried a few times to tie a diamond hitch over pack horses. Much easier with two people!

Cheers,
JWB300

Welcome the AH JWB300.

Welcome , you'll love this site, lots of info and friendly folks!

Welcome the AH JWB300.

Cheers huntermn15 - I am actually coming over to Alaska in August - can't wait. I've never been there before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg