New member from Arkansas

trevorkiser

Reaction score
Member of
National Rifle Association
Hunted
North America
Hello everyone!

My name is Trevor and I am from a little town in Arkansas. I'm 20 years old and have lived here all my life.

I grew up hunting all kinds of North American game and would love to go to Africa someday! (Hopefully many times).

Lots of good information on this site.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome aboard! Hope you can get over in the near future!

Welcome to AH Trevor! How did you find us?

Well glad you found us! You will enjoy exploring the site, lots of amazing content.

Welcome to AH. Happy Dreaming.

Welcome Trevor, hopefully in a few years you will be hunting in Africa yourself, in the meantime you will just have to do it vicariously through others that are able to do it now. Maybe if you introduce your dad and grand pappy to AH you'll be going sooner than you think. Here's hoping anyway.

Hello everyone!

My name is Trevor and I am from a little town in Arkansas. I'm 20 years old and have lived here all my life.

I grew up hunting all kinds of North American game and would love to go to Africa someday! (Hopefully many times).

Lots of good information on this site.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome to AH sir. I still hunt down around Monticello AR and once lived in Maumelle

Welcome Trevor!

My wife and I hunt Arkansas occasionally.. She was just outside of McGehee (about 15 miles east of Monticello) this past weekend hog hunting..

Where about in the state are you at?

Welcome to AH sir. I still hunt down around Monticello AR and once lived in Maumelle
I live about 3 1/2 hours from Monticello. I am on the western side of the state. Almost on the line.

Welcome Trevor!

My wife and I hunt Arkansas occasionally.. She was just outside of McGehee (about 15 miles east of Monticello) this past weekend hog hunting..

Where about in the state are you at?
Thanks!
I am in a small town called Mena.
3 1/2 hours from Monticello!
Lots of hogs in my area for sure.

Hi Trevor, welcome to AH !

Thanks!
I am in a small town called Mena.
3 1/2 hours from Monticello!
Lots of hogs in my area for sure.

I know Mena well! I used to spend a good bit of time in Hot Springs a long time ago, and really like the whole area of the Ouachita National Forest... thats a beautiful part of the country..

Welcome to AH Trevor! Enjoy the site.

Hi Trevor, I'm retired from Arkansas and have been in Florida for the past nine years. Will be moving back to Arkansas in October, where I still do some deer hunting, so I can be close to the grand kids. If you are in Mena, you are only 3 1/2 or 4 hours to Dallas. So we expect to see you there in January for the Dallas Safari Club convention each year. There are a lot of members on this forum that live from Dallas to the Houston area. And you will meet a lot of them by showing up at the convention!!! Keep up with this forum and PM most any of us when you have any questions. Good Luck!

Hi Trevor, I'm retired from Arkansas and have been in Florida for the past nine years. Will be moving back to Arkansas in October, where I still do some deer hunting, so I can be close to the grand kids. If you are in Mena, you are only 3 1/2 or 4 hours to Dallas. So we expect to see you there in January for the Dallas Safari Club convention each year. There are a lot of members on this forum that live from Dallas to the Houston area. And you will meet a lot of them by showing up at the convention!!! Keep up with this forum and PM most any of us when you have any questions. Good Luck!
I will absolutely mark this convention on my calendar! Looking forward to meeting everyone

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Trevor! Starting at your age, you should be able to make many trips to Africa as well as many other destinations. Best of luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SheritaFow

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you