Brent in Az

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
USA - Az, NM, CO, MT, MN.
Greetings,

As a new member, I thought I had better introduce myself. My name is Brent, 52 years old, and I have lived in Arizona most of my life. I hunt and fish here in the West. I have lurked around this site for a few years, however, devastating life events a few years back, have kept my dream of Africa from becoming a reality.

I really enjoy this website, and all the great stories and information. For now, I have to live vicariously through the rest of you, as I have no African adventures to share.....but maybe someday!

Welcome to AH Brent! Nice of you to introduce yourself. Hope things will turn around for you and you will get the chance to realize your dream and go to Africa soon.

Hey Brent,
Welcome to AH. Keep believing and Africa WILL be a reality. You are welcome to share some of your own hunting trips with us.

Glad to have you on board.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Welcome to AH Brent! Nice of you to introduce yourself. Hope things will turn around for you and you will get the chance to realize your dream and go to Africa soon.
Thank you Jerome. You have built an excellent website, and there seems to alot of great members here.

Welcome to the light!!!

Make a plan and get to Africa, even if it still takes you a while.

Hey Brent,
Welcome to AH. Keep believing and Africa WILL be a reality. You are welcome to share some of your own hunting trips with us.

Glad to have you on board.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Thank you Marius. I have heard great things about KMG hunting Safaris.

Even though I have never set foot on African soil, I have done a tremendous amount of research and reading on African hunting, as well as Safari operations through out the country. There is such a great diversity of flora and Fauna, as well as that great South African hospitality.

Welcome to AH from just up the road a bit!

Welcome to AH from just up the road a bit!

Thank you Phil. I've been enjoying this nice winter weather we are having. Not too much longer before the Bass and Crappie start spawning, and a trip to Roosevelt maybe in order, before the Oven temperatures of Summer get here.

Thank you Phil. I've been enjoying this nice winter weather we are having. Not too much longer before the Bass and Crappie start spawning, and a trip to Roosevelt maybe in order, before the Oven temperatures of Summer get here.

As warm as it's been, they may already have started.

Last edited:
Glad you decided to start posting.

You have started on your way back. Good luck with the planning.

Welcome to the posting side of AH.

Last edited:
Glad you decide to start posting.

You have started on your way back. Good luck with the planning.

Welcome to the posting side of AH.

Thank you Brickburn! I have been meaning to join, and when I saw Jaco post about the Lion mauling Reinhard, I wanted to jump in and at least lend some support.

Thank you Brickburn! I have been meaning to join, and when I saw Jaco post about the Lion mauling Reinhard, I wanted to jump in and at least lend some support.

One minute your sharing a drink with a guy and the next you hear he is wrestling for his life with a Lion.

Looking forward to the other side of this tragedy.

A happier time.
Mi Amigos
mi amogos.jpg

SCI AH Get Together this year. 19 days ago!

Welcome to the forum Brent!

Welcome to AH Brent! A great bunch of folks here. Keep that dream alive it can be done heck I've seen 5 day hunting safaris as cheap as 1500-1800 bucks so it is affordable and your never to old to go on a safari.

Welcome to AH Brent! A great bunch of folks here. Keep that dream alive it can be done heck I've seen 5 day hunting safaris as cheap as 1500-1800 bucks so it is affordable and your never to old to go on a safari.
Thanks Bob!

I would be very happy to do a plains game safari someday.

My 21 day, full bag, bucket list hunt in Tanzania is something to dream about. LOL,

Thanks Bob!

I would be very happy to do a plains game safari someday.

My 21 day, full bag, bucket list hunt in Tanzania is something to dream about. LOL,
I know what you mean I'm still dreaming of my 21 day hunt in the Congo with Bongo heading up the list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,