Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
Hello Everyone!

I am Tom Kelly and my company is Trophy Shippers. We are a family owned company and have been in business since 1981. We are very excited to join Africahunting.com as a member and sponsor of the site. Our company is a customs brokerage and freight forwarding company that is dedicated to helping hunters quickly and efficiently get their hunting trophies home. We know what your hunting trophies mean to you, as we are a family of hunters ourselves. If you have trophies that you need brought back to the United States or are planning a trip to Africa to hunt or anywhere in the world, let Trophy Shippers handle all of the paperwork, clearances, and shipments for you! Thank you and we are very excited to be a part of the AfricaHunting.com community! I am looking forward to helping our AH members! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or my team at any time!

banner3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to our place Tom

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Tom! Looking forward to having you as part of our community.

Welcome aboard!

Good to have you here.
Bruce

Welcome!

Welcome to AH Tom! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Welcome to AH Tom! Nice to have you as part of our community.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome!

Welcome to AH! Thanks for being a sponsor!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois