fhm3006

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
Namibia / South-Africa
Gents,

am i vision-impaired and did not notice this for a while or am i seeing 'things'....i notice at the bottom of certain pages here on AH that there is a 'new addition?' of female freelance hunting guides ...since when did Jerome made this additional service available / accessible to the forum?

Sorry but I do not know what you are referring to, what area are you talking about?

Jerome,
yesterday when i opened certain posts under 'whats new' and scrolled down to the bottom of the post i am reading - just below the windows of 'posting permissions / Tag Clouds' appeared in a horizontal line 4-5-6 different pictures of Asian women with age and origin specs as a sub-note to each indevidual picture. There was no sepparate link available to acess and i did not try to click on the pictures to acess. Hence my post about it.
I see it is not appearing today - so far.
Must have been a web-bug.

Happened again just now on this thread with my previous post just before this one.
Unfortunately when i hit 'post quick reply' it was too late to check out for details, and when i went 'backpage' it was not there anymore. I am not a IT Einstein but it seems like someone is using AH as a advertising medium to some or other 'single girlies site'

I didn't click on it but I bet the trophy fees are pretty high and the daily rates don't include everything.....;)

Tom....seems like you have some experience in these matters!!!! LMAO

Tom....seems like you have some experience in these matters!!!! LMAO

Not me specifically, but I always advise prospective hunters to get the full details prior to their "adventure". There shouldn't be any surprises...get all services provided in writing and a contract. For instance:

Is a backup weapon required?
Is it considered a dangerous hunt (any redheads involved)?
Is there a propensity to charge (visa, mastercard, etc)?
Are there any policies regarding weapon malfunction due to whiskey or alcohol intake?

Just some things to consider before spending funds on an adventure like this.

HA!

That's another reason to love this site....Just a bunch of like minded hunters looking out for the well being of each other! Additional info to request:

What are the tipping standards?
What vaccinations are required? Pennicillin????
Do the trophy fees increase with record book specimens?
Do you still pay the trophy fees if you just shoot "blanks"?

LOL

Jerome,
yesterday when i opened certain posts under 'whats new' and scrolled down to the bottom of the post i am reading - just below the windows of 'posting permissions / Tag Clouds' appeared in a horizontal line 4-5-6 different pictures of Asian women with age and origin specs as a sub-note to each indevidual picture. There was no sepparate link available to acess and i did not try to click on the pictures to acess. Hence my post about it.
I see it is not appearing today - so far.
Must have been a web-bug.

These are ads that are generated by Google...

i have AH on Mozilla Firefox and do not get these pop ups...

on my internet explorer link all kinds of pop up come on the bottom page pop up.

I get rid of these however when Microsoft sends up dates and they are back.

Do not click on them I emailed Google about these banners I clicked on one called Duck hunt II it said play now and I thought it was something Jerome had added when it started to load my Virus program stopped it and warned me there were several Viruses attached it's been over a week and no word from Google.

I didn't click on it but I bet the trophy fees are pretty high and the daily rates don't include everything.....;)

Good reply Tom:clap:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!