www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Dear members,
We have just launched our new website. Please visit our site, and leave any comments you might have here on the thread. We would appreciate your feedback.
Please find our website here:

http://www.huntsafaris.co.za

We look forward to hearing from you,

Take Care,
Marius

Marius I took a look and it's impressive. Easy navigation and I like how hunters from around the world can select their currency to understand pricing.

Great looking site, found it today while looking for new KMG Facebook post. My browser won't open the pictures for a larger view, don't know if it's my IPad or the site. Really like the layout compared to the old one.

it's VERY good- almost too good :) On first glance it looked too "pricey" for me until I checked price list and animals are very reasonable, (which I already knew of course:) ) While on that topic, it appears reedbuck is misspelled on the price list.
I also like seeing a section of live animal pics when I look somewhere. It's nice seeing what has been killed but knowing what is still OUT THERE is what makes me excited.
Congrats on the hard work- you should be proud of the new website !!!

Looks good, like all the easy navigation options at the top of the page!

Marius, It has a nice clean professional look while remaining informative and intuitive, good design its sure to help sell some hunts.

simple and easy to use site marius

Good job Marius!

Lots of info and pages - that was really important to me early on. Love seeing the extra info like shot placement that most sites don't have.

I am looking at it on my phone. It is easy to move around. I like the look. Good job. I have shared the link to the rest of the crew and will report back their comments.

Nice Marius

Now Marius with this upcoming hunt in May you have only made the wait harder!! Nice site very slick navigation well done.. Regards Brad

Very nice, but with current exchange rates it would be better for US hunters to pay with euro's according to your price list.

Great site Marius. Well done!!!

I liked your old webpage, I like things simple. This webpage is very nice, innovative and interactive.

Very nice, but with current exchange rates it would be better for US hunters to pay with euro's according to your price list.

Jeff,
Thanks for your input. We are aware of the different "rates" between the currencies. Two points that I would like to raise regarding the issue is that the US market is without a doubt our biggest client base so you can be assured that we always take care of our US Hunters when it comes to quoting on a hunt. It is almost impossible to keep the rates up to date on a daily basis with how volatile the Rand is. It literally changes every day.
Point 2, We also feel that we would like to look after our hunters from other parts of the world, by giving them a break on the exchange rate on their own currency, and not tie it to the USD. What you lose on the swings, you gain on the roundabouts. The biggest difference on the price you will get quoted will be more from factors such as time of the year, species and how far in advance you book.

Take Care,
Marius

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg