New kiwi member

Cervus elaphus

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Greetings. Canterbury kiwi currently living in Queensland. Hunted both NZ islands, from the Kaimanawa to the Tararua and most of Canterbury/Otago back country. Red Deer, Fallow, Sambar, Chamois, pigs, goats, small game. Missing the trout fishing back in NZ but will remedy that this year Covid-19 permitting (local Canterbury streams and Tongariro). My avatar was taken at the Cliff pool Tongariro river with a good rainbow on. Enjoy reading and watching the African safaris, big bore rifles, ballistics. Ex member NZ Handloaders Club and Canterbury Flyfishing Club, Christchurch. So much good reading on this web site.

Welcome to AH!

Hello Cervus elaphus,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!
I was lucky to hunt the South Island next to the Rangitata River close to Rata Peaks in 2011. Came over for the RWC, and had a great time in New Zealand.

Great to have you on board.
C'mon the All Blacks!

Cheers,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH, best hunting site going

Welcome to AH. Feel free to add to the reading material here with some of your hunting and fishing tales.

Giday Cervus elaphus and welcome to the A H forums. I am down country a bit in South Otago from your Cantabury stomping grounds.

Welcome welcome welcome

Giday Cervus elaphus and welcome to the A H forums. I am down country a bit in South Otago from your Cantabury stomping grounds.
Hi Von, thanks. I know bits of your province well, esp the fishing and I've helped reduce the rabbit numbers in a few places around Tekapo Lindis Bendigo etc. Used to enjoy the annual bunny shoot at Alexandra. cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg