Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI and PHASA
Hunted
South Africa and Zambia
Hi there everyone I would like to start out by thanking to all of your for some great topics and good discussions.

It took for ever but my new web site is finally up and running had to keep the African time thing in the back of my mind for the whole time it was under construction.:eyecrazy: There are some bits and blobs that I am not happy about but it should be sorted out very soon.

Please take a look and any comment would be welcome.:popcorn:

That looks great. Some really neat stuff on there. I like the "montage" of pictures. The big 5 area is nice.

Louis, I went through your new hunting website, looks really good!

Louis, I looked over the website and everything seems to be coming along. Hope to see more photos in the gallery. The leopard hunt in South Africa looks good! What are the costs to go from Tambo International to the lodge, and costs to travel to different Provinces? But the website looks great, prices good, packages excellent....you are doing a great job.

Thank you enysse for the complement.

I take it you are referring to the plane well it is $ 1200 for the whole plane to both the hunting areas and that is for there and back so if you are 3 guys it will work out to $ 400 and it is only a hour flight cut down on travelling time and optimize hunting time.:clap:

Thank you Jerome it is still a work in progress but we will get there in the end.:praying:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmieFletch

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg