Brad

Reaction score
Website
www.greatnorthsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Hunted
Zambia, South Africa, USA, United Kingdom
Hi All

We have just signed a contract to take over the hunting rights for a 367 000 acre block in Zambia, Note most concessions are up for tender this year for new leases for next year. We got this concessions as the outfitter was unable to hunt it for the past 5 years.
We are about to start roads and build the camp as well as build a pontoon to get across the luangwa.

We have quota we want to sell at discounted rates to get bums in beds:

5 Day Hippo OR Croc hunt
All inclusive except:
Ammunition import tax
Zambia Visa and departure fees
Dip and Crate
Bait if its a croc hunt

Total cost of the Safari

US$ 5800

We have 4 leopard on Quota this is definitely one of the better areas in Africa for large bodied toms

US$ 15 000 14 DAYS
Excludes the above and bait (impala US$190 each)

Different area but worth mentioning we have 5 elephant in South Africa on the Limpopo River (30-35lbs)
US$ 21500 each trophy fee with a daily rate of US$ 300

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Spike

Its Nyalungwe which is part of West Petauke GMA, My company is Great North Company which is a shareholder of the Zambian Company that holds the lease Terra Africa Zambia Ltd

Welcome to the forum Brad! Very good pricing! Does your area require a charter flight? Prices include trophy fees? If this area hasn't been hunted in 5 years, the leopards should come to bait with light remaining.

Hi Brad, Is this the same area James Quinn was hunting. Is it north or south of the Nyimba river?

The hunting block is about 5 hours from Lusaka to the pontoon crossing then another hour to camp.
Im leaving in the next week to start scouting and sorting out roads, but yes reports Ive received so far is the scouts are seeing cats in the day so Im sure they will come to bait early

last quote I got for the luangua valley was for a leopard buff and croc for 14 days. total price was huge. What would a 14 day leopar croc buff hunt with you guys run if you don't mind me asking?

We dont have many buff left on quota I think we only have 2 remaining and I would not class the area as a prime buff area its very hilly but they are there to the north of the concession, A combination hunt with those 3 species US$ 23500.00, Excluding ammunition import tax, Zambian Visa fees, dip and crate fees, bait for croc and leopard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briansmith4631

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois