New Hunting Concession Opening Special

Ricus

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
We are very excited to be launching our new hunting area on the first of May 2016 in central South Africa (close to Bloemfontein). To celebrate, we have the following offer: You will not pay any daily rates for the duration of your stay, only for the trophies!
All of the following elements are included in your hunt free of charge:
  • Assistance in pre-arranging rifle import permits at Johannesburg or Cape town Airport. If you prefer to rent a rifle, you can also do so at $35 per rifle per day and bullets at cost price.
  • Your accommodation, meals, snacks and beverages in moderation, as well as daily laundry service is also included.
  • All road transport during your safari, the use of hunting vehicles and the services of professional hunters, trackers and skinners is also included. This includes field-prep of your trophies, caping, salting and drying.
This offer is open to the first 3 people/groups that book with us through AfricaHunting.com.
We are already accepting bookings so don't miss out on this fantastic offer and come and join us on a beautiful, untouched concession!

The following elements are not included:
  • Trophy fees for all animals killed or wounded.
  • $200 per person transfer fee from Bloemfontein airport to hunting area and back.
  • Airfare to and from South Africa.
  • Accommodations and meals outside of your safari.
  • Taxidermy, dipping and shipping costs.
  • Transport of your trophies to our Taxidermist/Dip and pack agent @ $100 per hunter.
  • Gratuities to staff members.
  • Any costs for import/export of firearms.
  • License fees for Cites permits or any other export permits required for trophies taken.
Please refer to the pricelist below for our trophy fees:
WLS_pricelist.png

What species are available on this new concession?

Good deal on the day rates .
Just a shame the tropy fees are so high .
Cheers Dory .

ouch on those trophy fees

I had no idea black impala got so expensive:A Outta:

New concession to you? was it hunted by others last year? could make the difference in the size of animals taken, which may justify the trophy fees

cheers

Man those trophy fees are high regardless of how big they are.

Just proves the old adage "no such thing as a free lunch"

Ive been keeping an eye on this post and I just can't get over the trophy prices .
Can someone from White Lion Safaris enlighten us all on the reasons behind the prices ?
Ive checked out your sight a couple of times and you seem straight up guys .
So why are they so high and out reach for a lot of us here ?
I really would like to know as their must be a good reason for them .
Are you being charged by some one else to hunt here ?
Look forward to your reply .!!
Cheers Dory .

Was hoping to see a positive spin on the high prices, not that it would still justify them. Least no one can accuse you of offering a "cheap" hunt

Ive been keeping an eye on this post and I just can't get over the trophy prices .
Can someone from White Lion Safaris enlighten us all on the reasons behind the prices ?
Cheers Dory .
+1

New concession to you? was it hunted by others last year? could make the difference in the size of animals taken, which may justify the trophy fees

cheers
Hi there, sorry for the late reply - we have been away for a little bit. No - the concession is brand new - not hunted on ever before...

Cheers Dory .
Hi

Very sorry for the late reply. We used to get our threads and replies on e mail so that we know to follow up.., but somehow we only received your replies on the offers now. If you would like to have a discounted price, I offer some very good package deals that are all inclusive and are offered on my website also.

Our trophy fees are high and we do offer quality of a very high level. We are always open for business and willing to work on a quote for a personalized hunt with us. The areas we hunt, including this new area are of very high quality, offering huge numbers in game, exceptional trophy quality and definitely above average experiences in comparison with your every - day safari on offer in SA.

That being said, we are not above working with anyone to allow for a great safari to suite your specific needs in budget and time.

Regards,
Ricus

Hi there, sorry for the late reply - we have been away for a little bit. No - the concession is brand new - not hunted on ever before...
We bought the area during this year and developed it into a very special place.

You a
Was hoping to see a positive spin on the high prices, not that it would still justify them. Least no one can accuse you of offering a "cheap" hunt
re correct, it is not a cheap hunt, nor a cheap experience or in any way average or below average.

Species of high qualit
What species are available on this new concession?[/QUOTE
Species of high quality are Mountain reedbuck, Kudu, waterbuck, Eland, Blue wildebeest, Black wildebeest, common Blesbuck and White Blesbuck, Sable, Copper Springbuck, Gemsbuck, and Buffalo.

Species of high quality
What species are available on this new concession?[/QUOTE
Species of high quality are Mountain reedbuck, Kudu, waterbuck, Eland, Blue wildebeest, Black wildebeest, common Blesbuck and White Blesbuck, Sable, Copper Springbuck, Gemsbuck, and Buffalo.

ouch on those trophy fees

No free lunch for sure! (No day rates) The trophy fees are way too high in my opinion even with the no day rate. At $5,500 for a giraffe it better be 22 feet tall and have spots black as tar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!