shuter

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.roboliveauthor.com
Media
Hunted
Oregon, Montana
I have (17) boxes (340 pieces) of brand new Hornady .450/.400 3" brass for sale. Lists for $47-$57/box of 20 online, but doesn't appear to be available anywhere. Looking for $725 shipped for all of it...that's less than $43/box, including shipping. All 100% brand new brass.

My plan is to sell it all in one lot...set yourself up with enough brass for this NE cartridge that you'll never have to buy it again! No less than 5 boxes/100 pieces per order, in order to avoid shipping hassles. Price for less than the entire lot = $46/box shipped. Pricing is based on shipping to Lower 48 in U.S.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_3563.jpeg
IMG_3564.jpeg
IMG_3565.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just what I need....a temptation.

This would set me up nice for the wildcat .375 I have been dreaming about on the 450-400 NE case!

Well there you go...glad I could help!:)

Ha! Oh I don't know...maybe a couple dozen at today's prices?:oops:

How many primers you want for this brass? :)

Have your people call my people.
That is a good trade. High end brass for High end rare Primers.
340 pices of 450-400 for few Dozen Rare primars I will jump on it @tarbe

I'm actually ok on primers...now if you had 25 lbs. or so of Ramshot Tac powder, we could talk!

@shuter your powder is available at hodgdon right at this time of typing. Good luck.
KRISH.
20210317_030210.jpg

Thanks...must've just missed it; said out of stock when I tried to order!

This would set me up nice for the wildcat .375 I have been dreaming about on the 450-400 NE case!

Tarbe,
That would be a neat wildcat. Sort of little brother to the 500/416 that Kreighof offers.

Hey guys, brass has been sold. Thanks

Look up .375 Verney Carron, built on the 3.25 inch case ,and given a strong mechanism ala Jaeger lock gives it almost .378 Wby ballistics in a double.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross