New & High Condition Sako L61R’s German Zeiss For Sale

NWT

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
Zim, MT, CO, NM, WY, UT, SD, ND, MO, AR, TX, AZ, WI, KS,IL, IA, BC, Yukon, NWT
$800 Garcia Import 7MM Rem Mag NEW , swivel shipping cardboard still attached ,all original collector safe stored gun for 40 years . Pad is squished from safe storage. Factory front sights.Dark wood.
$875 Stoeger Import 375 H&H Real High Condition,all original, collector who had the rifle 35 years allowed some safe storage corrosion on trigger bow and bolt handle, stock is mint, bore is perfect, Front sight with hood,Talley bases. May include vintage Sako removable peep sight with sale of rifle. Really nice rifle.
$700 Zeiss German MINT newer model Duralyt 2-8X42mm desireable #6Reticle 30mm tube includes Warne detachable rings

Do you have any pictures?

Sure, able to send detailed pictures by email or text.

Do you have any pictures?
Sure, able to send detailed pictures by email or text.
I believe what @AZDAVE was asking is for you to post a picture or two here.
It gives prospective buyers a glimpse of what you have.
Then if they want more detailed picutres, you can PM, email or send a link to the member.

I know I clicked on this to SEE what you had, not just read about it.

I just PM’d NWT and he sent me pictures of the rifles, they are both fine pieces.

Two really nice rifles. These were made during Sako’s golden years, with a much higher degree of finish than the current Sako line. I was told by a large dealer to price the .375H&H at $1100 and the brand new 40 year old 7MM REM MAG at $1200. Easy for me to email/text photos. Must ship to your FFL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg