New Here, Hi my name is Amy!

Well ActionBob I checked out their web site . As Amy says there are no prices....not even a day rate listed. No pictures of hunting lodges just a grand looking hotel that may be for the photo safari types. Not much in the way of photos for recent safaris or trophies taken.

Has anyone on AH every hunted with these folks?

Welcome Amy!

Welcome to AH Amy! Glad you found us enjoy the site.

Hi all. so sorry for the late reply But I have been out of office due to personal reasons. Our website is still fairly new and needs to be updated with new photos etc. As for prices please would you PM me with what you would like a quote on and I would be more than happy to tell you what the prices are. sorry once again for the late reply.

Amy,

Welcome to AH.

Some people like to see the pricing on the website. For me it does not matter. Most "regular" prices from the good Zim outfitters are all in line with each other. Some are a little cheaper or more expensive, but not by too much, unless it is a special deal, end of season, etc.

What I like to see is the exact areas being hunted. Is the hunter the concession holder or buying quota? Is he a fully licensed PH in Zim? What is the hunters standing with ZPHGA? What is his standing with SOAZ?

Regards,

Hello Mike70560

The hunter is buying quota, we do not have a concession. He is a fully licenced Professional Hunter in Zimbabwe and has been hunting for over 16 years professionally. He is not a member of either SOAZ or ZPHGA. I am working on getting the website up to everyone's standards.

Many thanks for your message.

Amy

Amy,
My question was a little more rhetorical than seeking a response; however thanks very much for answering it.
I think at times we get too hung up on pricing. For me, there are thing way more important issues than trying to save $100 a day on a 14 day hunt.
With this season winding down I hope it ends well for you and your clients.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross