New Here from Georgia

MallardSX2

Reaction score
Hello all!

New here from Georgia.

My family and I are trying to plan a hunt for Africa. Nothing extreme just a fun hunt. We are all lifelong hunters from Pennsylvania and Georgia and I look forward to reading more on this site.

I was referred to another individual from another hunting fo0rum and I am happy to be a part of the forum.

Gary

Welcome to AH.
Enjoy your planning.

Hi Gary

Welcome to Africa Hunting! You are welcome to have a look at our website huntingsafaris.net or contact me on admin@huntingsafaris.net for package information and prices.

Regards, Colleen - Ndumo Safaris Namibia

Hello and welcome!

Hi Gary, welcome to AH !

Welcome Gary

Hello Gary,
it would be a pleasure sharing hunting adventures with you and your family here in Namibia.
let me know if we can be of any assistance in planing your Safari hunt!
best regards
Philip

Welcome to AH Gary! Enjoy exploring the site.

Giday and welcome to the A H forums Gary.

Welcome Gary
You will enjoy this site.
Lots of good info.
Let us know if we can send you a quote.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Welcome aboard Gary. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. I see the Kudu in your avatar, so I'm assuming you've hunted there previously. What species are you looking for your next time around?

Gary, you will find lots of info here to help make your adventure come true. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Gary,
I am also from Georgia (Atlanta) and am taking my first (hunting) trip to South Africa next summer. There’s a ton of great advice on this site from seasoned hunters, so spend some time exploring and asking questions.

Where in Georgia do you live?

Welcome aboard. Plains game trip planned? I thought I'd make one trip to Africa hunting. Wrong! Going next May for the fourth time. Kind of gets in your blood.

Hello all!

New here from Georgia.

My family and I are trying to plan a hunt for Africa. Nothing extreme just a fun hunt. We are all lifelong hunters from Pennsylvania and Georgia and I look forward to reading more on this site.

I was referred to another individual from another hunting fo0rum and I am happy to be a part of the forum.

Gary

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, enjoy the planning it's half the fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg