New guy

Showmejoe

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hello,

New guy to site, been reading it for a few months and decided to join.
I went on a great plains game two years ago to Botswana and intend to head back to Africa in 2014, looking for a trophy cape buffalo hunt that could possibly included a non trophy elephant and a lioness, does anyone offer such a hunt. Open to areas and time of hunt can be June to August.

Thanks in advance
Joe

Welcome to AH, it's a good time to find a late season deal in the coming months.

HI Joe,

If we could get a lioness tag for Zim, that would be my choice for all three. The elephant and buff are no problem, we could do it in RSA on a tracking hunt, but then the elephant poses a problem. Drop me a PM if you would like some additional information.

welcome and enjoy the site joe
good group of animals that you have your eyes on there .
something will pop up with out a doubt.

Welcome to AH, Joe !

Welcome Joe! Sounds like you are from Missouri! My .02 is that to get the safari you described above you will most likely have to travel to a few different areas. Not a problem at all. Welcome to AH!

Welcome Joe. You might PM Martin Peters. He hunts the Omay in Zim. Elephant & Buffalo won't be a problem but the lioness might be. You can always tack that on before or after Zim and get her in SA in the Kalahari. PM Johan Potgieter with Savanna Hunting Safaris for the lioness. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum joe, you'll love the site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!