New guy - saying hi!

Welcome to AH James! Nice to have you here and enjoy browsing the site.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Enjoy your research here.
Welcome.

Hi all,

name's James. been hunting for a while now, but not hunted Africa before.

I am also a researcher of sorts, and enjoy studying wildlife and hunting in my spare time.

not much else to say, but thought I would say hello to you fine folks!

Welcome! Feel like sharing what kind of research you do?

Hi James, welcome to AH !

James, welcome to AH! I’ll give you fare warning! If you hang around AH, you’ll wind up on your own Africa adventure! Enjoy!

Welcome to AH, James!

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Everyone seems super nice, so that's great.

@alexandro: Yes, I basically study exotic wildlife in my spare time - through books mainly. Was a zookeeper once at a small family zoo, and that really fanned the flames. Learning about animals has become a lifelong hobby, even though I'm not a zookeeper anymore (the place closed down due to poor funding, sadly).

Welcome to our forum James. You will learn a lot here!

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Everyone seems super nice, so that's great.

@alexandro: Yes, I basically study exotic wildlife in my spare time - through books mainly. Was a zookeeper once at a small family zoo, and that really fanned the flames. Learning about animals has become a lifelong hobby, even though I'm not a zookeeper anymore (the place closed down due to poor funding, sadly).

Awesome! Well, not that you're not a zookeeper anymore, that sucks. But it's always good to learn. Welcome and enjoy, outstanding bunch of individuals here with a wealth of information.

Welcome to AH James! Glad you joined in.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg