SPAD

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo)
Hello,
Here's a little "where I'm going" and "where I have been"

Looks like I will be heading to South Africa on the 17th of August. I kind of won the lottery on this one. I am going as a guest of a newer optics company. It will be my first trip to hunt African game. We will be hunting Limpopo and NW Provinces. Not a very long hunt list but I'm going for Impala, Springbuck, Gemsbuck and the experience. Just found out a couple weeks ago that I was going on this trip. We are only going to be there a week. A good friend of mine, who actually won the event through his business, is also going. I have barely scraped together enough for the Gemsbuck, the optics company is picking up the other two animals.

I grew up in Montana hunting and fishing. I left in 1988 when the Army called me up and hopefully one day I will get to go back for good. Got out of the Army on a Medical Discharge for a broken back in December of 2003. Spent some time in Minnesota hunting and fishing with my grandfather until November of 2004. Moved out to Washington looking for work. Boeing didn't hire me so I started part time the gun section of a little pawnshop. Went from there to being the Buyer in a big gunshop.

SPAD

Welcome SPAD, looking forward to your hunt report!

Hi SPAD
Welcome to AH :)

Take a lot of pictures and have some fun.

Bring back a story or two and share them with the group (y)

Welcome to AH SPAD! Enjoy your time in Africa and hope you will share your journey with us when you return… You will find lots of valuable information on the site.

welcome to AH SPAD, enjoy the site
have a good trip ,mate

Welcome to AH, SPAD!

Welcome to AH SPAD! Well Spad you better start saving now cause your about to be spoiled rotten and every waking minute will be spent trying to figure out how to get back to Africa as fast as you can heck you might as well start clearing a wall for your mounts now. Looking forward to hearing all about your hunt and seeing all the great pics.

Welcome Spad. I hope your trip to Africa is everything most of the members of this site say it is. I hope to go to SA next year. Be prepared to submit a hunting report when you return. Most of us read them with great anticipation. When you have the time let us know more details of the type guns you buy for the business. It seems to me that when a high grade hunting rifle, especially in the African calibers, is posted on this site for sale, it doesn't last very long. Good luck on the preparation and the hunt!

Welcome to the forum SPAD have fun with packing, counting the days and on the African soil! Nice to have you on the forum!

Welcome SPAD!

You will enjoy Africa!

Welcome to AH SPADE, enjoy the trip and look forward to hearing your report and seeing a pile of pictures.

Welcome to AH, SPAD !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross