New Guy from the States

MVogel002

AH member
Reaction score
Good morning gents,
I wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the forum and am very impressed out how helpful and receptive everyone has been. Of course as one might imagine I am planning my first safari as part of my honeymoon in June 2016 and will be hopefully looking at the spiral slam (but always open to suggestions) and that's what has brought me on this platform. Thanks in advance for all the help and it looks like i found the place to find the perfect outfitter for my trip.

Cheers,
Marcus

Welcome to AH Marcus, I am sure you will find plenty info.

Welcome Marcus. Have fun planning.

Welcome to AH Marcus! You found a great place to do your research and planning, enjoy the process and nice to have you with us.

Welcome Marcus! Fire away with questions and you will get lots of answers.

My wife and I went to the East Cape for our 30th anniversary and loved it! Now that your big hunt is over (you caught her and your getting married;) I can't think what could be better than a hunt in Africa and a leisurely trip down the Garden Route.

Welcome Marcus!

Welcome Marcus,

Enjoy the forum and make some good friends on here. Looking forward to your participation sir.

Yours cordially,

Loodt Buchner

Welcome and congratulations!

Regards

welcome
cool idea , taking the little lady on a huntingmoon, every time I hear of this , I think you idiot , why didn't I think of that ........
enjoy the planning .........

Haha thanks gentlemen i'm psyched for next year it should be incredible, just trying to keep my head down and work during the day to pay for the trip while researching in the evening and it seems like the East Cape will help my dollar go a bit further which is always helpful.

Lots to learn! But it is so much fun to plan! What state do you call home?

Welcome. Have fun planning and you and the wife have a great adventure.

Welcome to AH Marcus. Many on he will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Welcome!

Enjoy the planning!!!

welcome and enjoy the search on here. Spiral slam will be a great hunt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois