New Guy From Pennsylvania

fearnot4me

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
NRA,NAHC,NWTF
Hello All. I am looking forward to learing a lot from eveybody on this great site. 3 of us have booked our First trip to RSA for next June.............so I know I have alot yet to learn as this the first trip for any of us..

Well you have come to the right place. This sight has every thing you need. Just about every question you have has been answered on this sight. If you can't find your question then ask and someone will answer it for you. There are tons of great people on here more than willing to help.

So where are you hunting, who are you hunting with, animals on your list, and when are you going back? Because you will want to go back! Start planning now!

Welcome to AH fearnot4me! Looking forward to hearing more about your plans.

Welcome to AH fearnot4me,

Please share some info on your trip. Exciting times!

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Welcome to AH!

Thanks for the support. We will leaving from Dulles on June 24 Hunting w/ Kubusi Safari. The animal list (as of now) includes impala, blesbuk, springbok, warthog, wildebeest, and kudu. We are now doing our research on taxidermist, shipping, brokers, etc......so much to look at

I think you will generally find excellent animals...for the list of animals you provided. Warthog length of tusks can vary greatly....and so can kudu horn length. But you should be fine. If Bob Puckett was logged in....I know he has a good person he could set you up with on taxidermy and shipping. You can always go to members list and email him. His taxidermy person was Umlindi Taxidermy umlindi@eezi.net.

Well, read away you will find lots of information.
Like the statement "list for now".
How true. Wait until you hit the dirt and then without extreme control that will change.

Good luck on your hunt and in your preparation.

Welcome to the forum, fearnot4me !

Welcome to the forum, a lot of collective knowledge here. Scott

Welcome to the forum fearnot4me. Looking forward to hearing about your safari.

nd

Welcome to AH fearnot4me! if you need any help with Taxidermist or shipping info feel Free to PM me and I will let you know how I did it, saved a bundle I'm not sure where Kubusi Safari is located I hunted on the East Cape Great Taxidermist and Great Shippers. Good luck on your hunt and keep us posted. By the way I'll be back hunting on the East Cape in June as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg