New Guy From Northern California

Hey Paul, I know both of those areas pretty well. I have some family that lives up near Callahan and hunt blacktails up there quite a bit. Beautiful country. My uncle lived in Colusa probably 20+ years ago and I have done a few jobs in that area.
Excellent !
PM sent.

Garrett, welcome to the AH forum! Enjoy your research!

Welcome to AH, Garrett!

Hi Garrett!
Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions...

Welcome to the posting side! Have fun planning and let us know if you have any questions.

Hey guys, brand new on the site. I found it last night while doing a little research for a hunt I booked this weekend at an expo here in Redding. I booked the hunt on a recommendation of a buddy of mine who hunted with the PH a couple years ago. I've wanted to hunt Africa since I started hunting and figured it was something that was unobtainable! Super excited to get into more of the planning phase. Looking forward to learning everything I can from everyone here!!

Garrett
Welcome to AH

Welcome aboard Garrett. If you don't mind sharing the information, who did you book with, what will you be hunting. Collectively "we" may have a few tips for you.

Welcome aboard Garrett. If you don't mind sharing the information, who did you book with, what will you be hunting. Collectively "we" may have a few tips for you.
I booked with White Lion Safaris. I plan to hunt Kudu, Impala, Blesbok and possibly Zebra. Any tips would definitely be appreciated!! Thank you

Welcome to AH! Congrats on booking your trip!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!!! I’m a new guy here too, and everyone is very helpful. Lots of good information here!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinfredFin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!