Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
South Africa
Enjoy this site muchly. Question: I seem to be having trouble getting email notifications of responses to my posts. Am I not signed up properly? What say you? Thanks...

Welcome to the site. No doubt, that this is the best site when it comes to hunting in Africa. As you understand, I can read your post....;)

Welcome aboard Gary. I am not familiar with getting e-mail notifications to posts, but I am sure Jerome will be along and see the question and give you the right direction. He's usually very good about greeting new folks.

nd

Welcome Gary, what part do you hale from, Union, MO. myself.. You will love this site..

Enjoy this site muchly. Question: I seem to be having trouble getting email notifications of responses to my posts. Am I not signed up properly? What say you? Thanks...

You seem to be signed up fine, can't help you with the email notifications. I'd contact Jerome the website owner on that.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH GaryO! Your posting is fine it may be that you havn't gone back to the post to check it out as I understand it you get one email reply for each time you open that thread even if you get 4 or 5 reply's try going to the thread read the replys the next time someone post you should get an email reply open that one and it will take you back to the thread that way each time that someone post you will get a reply back. Now thats the way I understand it if thats not the answer you was looking for then Jerome is your man and if there is something wrong with the way you signed up he can fix that to.

GaryO welcome my friend it is great to have you on AH! I am sure Jerome will look in to that for you.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Hi Louis. Great to hear from you. I still have not recieved a single email notification from this site. Odd. Who is Jerome and how to I get him involved? Thanks...

First off welcome to AH! You will love this sight. Second of all Jerome will come to you. He is like leopard in the bush! Lol he will find you and magically fix your problem! Trust me he is watching! Lol

Hi Gary

Jerome is the owner of AH trust me he will be in contact shortly Jerome does a great job at running AH, you should be receiving a PM from him shortly!

Hope to see you soon my friend!

All the best to you and the family.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Hi GaryO this may sound funny but check your propile and make sure you put your email in correctly just in case.

Welcome to the forum, Gary !

Welcome to AH GaryO!

I checked your settings and you are indeed set up to receive email notifications... You can check your Account General Settings by clicking here.

Spam filters are very active these days and occasionally emails we would like to see get filtered by mistake. Make sure to check your spam box and allow your system to receive emails from AfricaHunting.com.

Let me know if you have any further difficulties...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey75K951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross