New Guy from KY

jbylake

Reaction score
Hello to owners and members. Thanks you for allowing me to join me. I'm planning for a hunt in S. Africa in about a year, so I will try to soak up as much knowledge as I can. I've been to Africa, but only during my time in the U.S. Military, so there was no possible way to hunt while I was there. I'd like to do a Cape Buffalo hunt. The only dangerous game I've hunted in the U.S. has been very large wild boar, numerous times, Black Bear. I only consider Black Bear "dangerous game" because of their stealthy abilities to track me back. Thanks again for having me,
J.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to another from the Commonwealth.

Welcome jbylake. I very recently joined as well, though I’ve spent a couple months lurking and learning. So much info here, it’s amazing.

Welcome to AH. Enjoy your planning.

Welcome to AH jbylake!

Hello jbylake,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

@jbylake Welcome!

The is no better resource than AH.com to assist in your research and planning! Let us know if we an help!

Welcome to AH. You’ve come to the right place for info on hunting Africa. So many on here more than willing to answer your questions. Good luck planning your buffalo hunt.

Giday jbylake and welcome to the AB H forums

Welcome aboard! You will find everything you need here and more.

jbylake, welcome to the AH forum! I believe it’s a great place to start your plan for hunting Africa. Enjoy!

Hello to owners and members. Thanks you for allowing me to join me. I'm planning for a hunt in S. Africa in about a year, so I will try to soak up as much knowledge as I can. I've been to Africa, but only during my time in the U.S. Military, so there was no possible way to hunt while I was there. I'd like to do a Cape Buffalo hunt. The only dangerous game I've hunted in the U.S. has been very large wild boar, numerous times, Black Bear. I only consider Black Bear "dangerous game" because of their stealthy abilities to track me back. Thanks again for having me,
J.
Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you