New from Wisconsin, USA

JamesDaniel

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
From western WI here.
Looking to venture out on a first safari.
Hunted since a young man, dipped my feet out west in WY, CO, & NM.
I've consumed much YouTube and podcast media on safari expectations, now ready to book for April '23.
Hoping to learn a lot here.
Thanks

Welcome aboard!

Welcome fellow WI hunter. I’m in NW wisco

been to SA a couple times and loved it and going back two more times already scheduled. Shot some dandy animals. You will fall in love with hunting anywhere in Africa.

Giday James and welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome fellow WI hunter. I’m in NW wisco

been to SA a couple times and loved it and going back two more times already scheduled. Shot some dandy animals. You will fall in love with hunting anywhere in Africa.
A fellow cheesehead, exciting.
I'm giddy with excitement about going. Never thought it could be as affordable as it can be.
Not naive enough to think that it will be a trip I'll make only once though, ha.
Hoping to take my dad with if he'll go. The last Colorado trip was rough on his knees.

Many thanks for the welcomes everyone

Hello everyone.
From western WI here.
Looking to venture out on a first safari.
Hunted since a young man, dipped my feet out west in WY, CO, & NM.
I've consumed much YouTube and podcast media on safari expectations, now ready to book for April '23.
Hoping to learn a lot here.
Thanks

Welcome to the second friendliest place next to Lambeau field on a winning day! Lots of great info on this forum and the expertise on here is top-notch.

Welcome to AH JamesDaniel!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome James, where are you going and what are you going to hunt?
Thank you.
I'm not sure in where yet, have been looking at SA or Namibia so far. Sometime 2023 is my timeline.
The list of animals I would like to hunt on a first trip are: impala, kudu, & wildebeest. Possibly sprinkle one or two others in there if opportunities arise.

Welcome from Duluth Mn... go purple!
Spent a lot of time there in the past.
I did the survey for Schneidermans on Miller hill.
Also channel bottom survey under both the Bong & Blatnik bridges.
And way back when fresh out of school the surveying for the north shore sanitary sewer interceptor.

Again thanks for the welcomes!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross