New from the Southeast USA

Welcome to our place Gene. You are certain to get all the answers you need from the accumulated experience gathered here.

Hello and welcome!

Happy to have you. Welcome.

New from the Southeast USA. I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions over the next couple of years

2L8
"Gene"

Welcome aboard and yes, we have ALL the answers, especially those that entail helping you spend money.:E Rofl:

Welcome aboard and yes, we have ALL the answers, especially those that entail helping you spend money.:E Rofl:
Ahhh! But money is but a tool... Like all tools it must be employed wisely to be effective. I look forward to your advice on it's effective application.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome!

Welcome Gene.

We do love to pontificate when it comes to our favorite subjects!

If you are thinking about your first (or second or third) safari over yonder, we have a bunch of great outfits here who help sponsor the site.

These folks have been proven through our community experience, which is chronicled here in trip reports. And these guys have a lot invested in making sure they provide value and a great experience...they know thousands will be reading the reports here!

Hope you find your time here of value!

Tim

Hi Gene, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Gene! Glad you found us.

Welcome aboard Gene. If you "live" to hunt, this is the PLACE!!! All joking aside AH can and will provide you with answers to every question. A guided plains game hunt in Africa is cheaper than a guided Elk hunt in the states. Keep reading these pages for a while and pretty soon you'll be telling us that you've booked your first safari. Enjoy the ride. BTW please tell us a little more about yourself as it is related to hunting.

Gene, welcome to the forum! Looking forward to your input.

Welcome to AH Gene! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RashadSalt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois