Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ABO, SCI, SABA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Zambia, United States
Hi guys,

My name is Engee Potgieter and as a professional bowhunter and outdoor writer I travel extensively throughout Southern Africa on hunts throughout the majority of the year. I am really excited to join the AfricaHunting.com community and hope to learn and share a great deal.

All the best,

Engee Potgieter
South Africa

Welcome to AH Engee! Glad you found us and decided to join our community. I look forward to your participation and reading your posts.

Hello Engee, welcome aboard. I like your pictures that are posted in the "Bowfishing in Africa" thread. Also look forward to hearing about your hunting adventures in Africa. Thomas

Dear Jerome & Thomas,

Thanks a lot guys, I really look forward to being part of the AH forum.

All the best,

Engee Potgieter

Welcome Engee . . . glad you joined us here on the AH forum. I look forward to your input.

Welcome Engee!

I am looking forward to your articles and inputs on the forum.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Engee! Sure you’ll enjoy it here!
My best always,
Jaco

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois