new from Northern BC

Welcome aboard mooze. Any plans or thoughts on hunting Africa? What have you hunted in the past? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload?

Hi,

I have hunted in Marocco for pigs in the remote past ( 1980s) otherwise Europe, US and Canada. I reload for most of my guns, mostly for a 416 Rigby, several 9.3s, an 8x68 and varmint guns. I very much enjoy bird hunting with my lab and try to get my annual moose into the freezer ( like later today....) . I also like stupid endurance sports.

Welcome to AH mooze! Looking forward to your contribution. Enjoy exploring the site...

Wellcome to our place mooze

expat european, living in CAN now for over 20 years, fishing and hunting and looking forward to retirement!
the health care system here is wearing you out when you work within it!

@mooze , according to your profile, you are 100 years old. Hope you get to retire soon!

Welcome aboard!

Rwelcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

thank you for all the kind welcome, I will probably be a fly on the wall for a while until I really find a lot of time. But there are still so many things to do in Northern Canada! Will read Bell, Ruark and other classics and wait for the right time!

Welcome to the forum mooze! Glad you found us!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome and enjoy this great forum

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg