New from North Dakota

Welcome to AH DSchmidt! Nice to have you on the posting side.

Welcome welcome welcome

Giday DSchmidt and welcome to the A H forums.

Good day! We welcome you!!

Welcome, I'm fairly new myself. I'm on a farm in MN not too far south of you.

Completed my first safari about a month ago, had a great time. The folks here were more than helpful. Ask away.

Can you fly out of Fargo ?

Welcome to AH from your neighbor to the south. Grew up about 15 miles south of the Nodak border and now call the Black Hills home. Lots can be learned here.

Welcome, I'm fairly new myself. I'm on a farm in MN not too far south of you.

Completed my first safari about a month ago, had a great time. The folks here were more than helpful. Ask away.

Can you fly out of Fargo ?
Yeah, I will fly out of Fargo, connect in Minneapolis direct to Atlanta. Congrats on completing your first trip, do you already have trip 2 planned?

Welcome! One of my farms is only about 45 minutes from Fargo. Spent a lot of time up there about 10 years ago getting it up and running. I always liked Fargo and had to visit Scheels when possible;) Just don't get up there that often anymore....

Welcome! One of my farms is only about 45 minutes from Fargo. Spent a lot of time up there about 10 years ago getting it up and running. I always liked Fargo and had to visit Scheels when possible;) Just don't get up there that often anymore....
I practically live in Scheels. It's dangerous to live so close.

Welcome to AH!!

Hello DSchmidt,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth .

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

I like your target list and sure you will find some other wonderful specimens to add to it. I have never been to ND but love to hunt birds and whitetails so I’m sure I would enjoy it. Glad you found us, eager to hear about your trip when it’s finished.

I picked up a donation hunt at an SCI fundraiser, through Karoo Legacy Safari's, will be heading there in July 2024 for Kudu, Zebra, Gemsbok, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Springbok, and whatever else I feel like spending money on. I'm certain this will be the first of several trips.
In the Karoo be ready to take a steenbuck. In fact never pass an opportunity to take one of the Tiny Ten;) Or a Jackal, Caracas, even porcupine. Just be sure to have an understanding of additional costs, especially with an auction hunt.

Other larger PG to be aware of in the Karoo would be Blesbok, Red Hartebeest and Black Wildebeest.... The latter being great fun!

Yeah, I will fly out of Fargo, connect in Minneapolis direct to Atlanta. Congrats on completing your first trip, do you already have trip 2 planned?
Yes I do have another trip in mind, probably 2026. Sable will be my primary animal.

I will return to the same outfitter I went to this year. They attend the Fargo Sports Show in March. You'd enjoy visiting with them if you take in the show.

Yes I do have another trip in mind, probably 2026. Sable will be my primary animal.

I will return to the same outfitter I went to this year. They attend the Fargo Sports Show in March. You'd enjoy visiting with them if you take in the show.
Remind me who the outfitter is? I missed the show this year because I was fishing wlbut usually attend every year.

Welcome from Indiana. I hunt on Standing Rock SR often. Beautiful country. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!