New from North Dakota

DSchmidt

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
USA
Hello!
Finally booked my first safari, and have found this place to be an absolute treasure trove of valuable and awesome information. I'm headed to RSA in 2024 for a PG hunt.

Welcome.
Ran into some friendly folks in Medora once. I liked the place.
Enjoy the forum. Lots of friendly folks here too.

Welcome to AH DS, keep us abreast of your plans.
I picked up a donation hunt at an SCI fundraiser, through Karoo Legacy Safari's, will be heading there in July 2024 for Kudu, Zebra, Gemsbok, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Springbok, and whatever else I feel like spending money on. I'm certain this will be the first of several trips.

Welcome.
Ran into some friendly folks in Medora once. I liked the place.
Enjoy the forum. Lots of friendly folks here too.
Medora is a wonderful place, the country surrounding it is beautiful. I shot the elk in my profile picture about 30 miles northwest of there.

That was an instance of encountering genuine kindness from complete strangers. Medora will always get points in my book.

Welcome to AH @DSchmidt! What part of ND you from?

Welcome, certainly glad to have you here!

I live 15 minutes from you. Welcome
I am going to Africa again this summer (2nd) time.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate

:S Welcome:

I live 15 minutes from you. Welcome
I am going to Africa again this summer (2nd) time.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate
Awesome! Im sure ill have plenty of questions.

Welcome to AH, you found a great place to find information for your first. Lots of knowledgeable people here.

I use to duck hunt outside of Jamestown way back when. My folks now live outside of Bismarck but we are from Dickinson/Killdeer area out West.
Do you know Joel Ackerman? He built my 358 Norma mag and the wife's 257 Roberts!

Welcome to AH! My mother was born in and spent her early years growing up in Edmore, ND., not too far west of Fargo and 60-80 miles south of the Canadian border.

Hello!
Finally booked my first safari, and have found this place to be an absolute treasure trove of valuable and awesome information. I'm headed to RSA in 2024 for a PG hunt.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross