New From Louisiana

Welcome to AH, there's so much information here.
Enjoy!

Greetings and welcome.
The best African hunting website in the internet, plus other assorted goodies !

:S Welcome:

Welcome @patrickd I was in Baton Rouge the previous three days having three fractured vertebrae attended to. Although from Alaska we are in Theriot till spring.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome welcome welcome
Hay patrick we are also in limpopo
Happy to help you out with a deal to suit you or to answer any questions or queries for next trip

Looking forward

Welcome. LSU Alumni 1990. Many childhood memories hunting wood ducks in the cypress swamps of St. Mary Parish, Louisiana. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

Hey everyone. My name is Patrick and I'm a hunter from Louisiana. My brother and I recently returned from our first African hunt in Limpopo and I'm already trying to get back. I used this forum as a resource when getting ready for that trip but never made an account. Hoping to get my next trip on the books soon for 2024 as work and life have already filled up my travel plans for 2023. Cheers!
Hello Patrick,

I live in Prairieville, near BR, glad you are here. After 18 safaris I can not wait to get back every time

Hey everyone. My name is Patrick and I'm a hunter from Louisiana. My brother and I recently returned from our first African hunt in Limpopo and I'm already trying to get back. I used this forum as a resource when getting ready for that trip but never made an account. Hoping to get my next trip on the books soon for 2024 as work and life have already filled up my travel plans for 2023. Cheers!
Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community. We would be happy to assist you in any way possible.

Welcome. This forum has a wealth of information.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard. I am from south Louisiana.

Welcome. LSU Alumni 1990. Many childhood memories hunting wood ducks in the cypress swamps of St. Mary Parish, Louisiana. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.
I have hunted south of Franklin my entire life. We have held the same hunting lease since 1973.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!