New From Louisiana

patrickd

Reaction score
Hunted
RSA
Hey everyone. My name is Patrick and I'm a hunter from Louisiana. My brother and I recently returned from our first African hunt in Limpopo and I'm already trying to get back. I used this forum as a resource when getting ready for that trip but never made an account. Hoping to get my next trip on the books soon for 2024 as work and life have already filled up my travel plans for 2023. Cheers!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH patrickd! Nice of you to join and hoping to have you share your time in the Limpopo with all of us.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH. Need a report on your hunt.

Welcome, I was born in DeRidder, what part of the state are you in?

Hey everyone. My name is Patrick and I'm a hunter from Louisiana. My brother and I recently returned from our first African hunt in Limpopo and I'm already trying to get back. I used this forum as a resource when getting ready for that trip but never made an account. Hoping to get my next trip on the books soon for 2024 as work and life have already filled up my travel plans for 2023. Cheers!
Welcome to AH or posting! Glad you had a great time!
Best, as always
Jaco

Welcome to AH Patrick, look forward to hearing about your adventures.

Welcome. There are a number of Louisianans around here - I'm in New Orleans.

Last edited:
Giday Patrick and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome, I was born in DeRidder, what part of the state are you in?
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm in Baton Rouge. I'll post a hunt report soon! Unfortunately wasn't the most successful hunt but we did bag a few nice trophies. It definitely restoked my love for adventure though, I've got the Africa bug now.

Welcome to the dark side, cost of admission is a hunt report warts and all. Enjoyed working in Louisiana years ago.

Welcome to the posting side! Have fun planning and let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome!

Hello patrickd,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReneeKirch

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!