New from Germany

I’m looking forward to your report. I’ll be in Namibia in April 2020 for my third trip. I cannot wait. Have a wonderful time.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome glad to have you. I just returned several weeks ago from my second safari to that wonderful country. Good luck

Welcome to AH luederitz! I plan to take my first trip to Namibia in 2020 with my granddaughter. Have a grand adventure and plea share a report of it with us!

Welcome aboard! Good luck on the upcoming trip!

Welcome to AH Luederitz! Have a wonderful time in Namibia, looking forward to reading your exploits upon your return.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

A classic caliber, which rifle are you using ?

Last edited:
Welcome to our forum Luederitz. Lots of Europeans here! Have a great hunt in Namibia.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

A classic caliber, which rifle are you using ?
I´m using a Mauser 66SM, the barrel has been made new by Otto Repa (former production manager at Mauser in Oberndorf) in 2016.
The .375 Ruger is a nearly 1:1 copy of the 9,5x66SE vom Hofe.
Muzzler velocity of 850m/s with the 270grs A-Frame provides more power than a .375 H&H

Welcome aboard Luederitz. Being from the States I'm unfamiliar with your rifle's caliber. But your mentioning that it is more or less a 375 Ruger I know what you are talking about. Take plenty of ammo with you. Uncommon caliber ammunition is hard to find in some places. Your hunt is coming up shortly, please keep us advised via a hunting report and photos.

Hi folks, I´m pleased to have the opportunity to join this community!

In two weeks I´ll start for the second time to Namibia!

I'm a bit late, but welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9bettel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois