New from Center of France

Grz63

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
France, Canada, Namibia
Bonjour AH,
Glad to have discovered all these resources for preparing my 2020 plain game hunt in Namibia. Will have lot of questions. I own a french gunsmith 375 HH and a verney-carron (ex Demas) double rifle in 30 R blaser (so nice to shoot). So much to learn, it will be my first time / step in Africa.
best regards / salutations
Philippe

Welcome to AH Philippe! Nice to have you with us.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to our forum Philippe. Have visited the Paris area many times and have truly enjoyed it! Good luck on your planning and hunt!!!

Philippe, welcome to AH! I was fortunate enough to have toured the Loire Valley and Normandy years ago. The people of Normandy were very friendly. Beautiful area!
Exciting to hear you are planning your first adventure to Africa! I’m sure it won’t be your last! Enjoy the preparation!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH

Giday and welcome to the A H forums Philippe

France is a great European hunting nations!

Welcome, sir!

Welcome aboard. AH is certainly the best place to get all the information you need to plan and prepare for your hunt. Use the search feature to find articles on topics that may be of interest to you.

Welcome to AH, the best site for hunting in Africa. enjoy the planning

Soyez le bienvenu Philippe !

Welcome to AH

Bienvenu Philippe,
If I can help, I'm from Ile de France, near Paris, and my first African trip was in Namibia a few years ago to make the first step.
Then the virus took me throught to RSA and Burkina Faso ... often ... before the crisis
You could find here everything you need to prepare a very good trip.
Bien cordialement - Christian

Big thank to everyone.
Center of France , Clermont Ferrand, Auvergne with its chain of volcanoes is far better than Paris as a cool place to enjoy. See below the house I refurbished in Cantal, dated 1728. My american colleagues were amazed as United States did not exit at that date (Lewis and Clark started in 1802). A 12 year family project,
Now I am refurbishing a Land rover 1976 109 Station wagon series 3 . Another adventure. Not far to Africa spirit.
@Christian,, merci pour la proposition à laquelle que je ne manquerai pas de répondre
Bonne journée
Philippe

facade AR.JPG
façade AV2.JPG
P2200171.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Philippe, welcome to the forum!

Between the house and the car, one life could't be enough .... (y)(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg