New edition to the cabinet

Nice,
Happy hunting

Yes, rifle that was on here in 2015. Cabela's has let the page expire that advertised this special edition 1 of 200 rifle. The wood grain is like a fingerprint and they match. I think Cabela's does/did these special editions once in a while for various, events, characters, gun models, calibers, etc. This one was offered by Cabela's as their one hundred anniversary special edition commemorating the intro of the 375 HH. 1912-2012. Super Grade M70s are very nice rifles! Congrats. I also say- let us know how its shoots.

Yes, rifle that was on here in 2015. Cabela's has let the page expire that advertised this special edition 1 of 200 rifle. The wood grain is like a fingerprint and they match. I think Cabela's does/did these special editions once in a while for various, events, characters, gun models, calibers, etc. This one was offered by Cabela's as their one hundred anniversary special edition commemorating the intro of the 375 HH. 1912-2012. Super Grade M70s are very nice rifles! Congrats. I also say- let us know how its shoots.
I will do. Where I live (tiny island in the north sea) there is no ammunition available, the gun shop has ordered some but I have no idea when it will arrive. I almost have everything I need to reload for it, just waiting on a shell holder and case trimmer to arrive then i will be able to load up some ammunition to try.

Nice rifle. I agree the ergonomics on these Cabelas runs are excellent. I handled a few 458s. Very nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg