New edition to the cabinet

CBH Australia

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association Australia, Africa Hunting website!!!
Hunted
Australia and now South Africa
Nice,
Happy hunting

fourfive8

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana
Yes, rifle that was on here in 2015. Cabela's has let the page expire that advertised this special edition 1 of 200 rifle. The wood grain is like a fingerprint and they match. I think Cabela's does/did these special editions once in a while for various, events, characters, gun models, calibers, etc. This one was offered by Cabela's as their one hundred anniversary special edition commemorating the intro of the 375 HH. 1912-2012. Super Grade M70s are very nice rifles! Congrats. I also say- let us know how its shoots.

James Adamson

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Namibia
Yes, rifle that was on here in 2015. Cabela's has let the page expire that advertised this special edition 1 of 200 rifle. The wood grain is like a fingerprint and they match. I think Cabela's does/did these special editions once in a while for various, events, characters, gun models, calibers, etc. This one was offered by Cabela's as their one hundred anniversary special edition commemorating the intro of the 375 HH. 1912-2012. Super Grade M70s are very nice rifles! Congrats. I also say- let us know how its shoots.
I will do. Where I live (tiny island in the north sea) there is no ammunition available, the gun shop has ordered some but I have no idea when it will arrive. I almost have everything I need to reload for it, just waiting on a shell holder and case trimmer to arrive then i will be able to load up some ammunition to try.

baxterb

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice rifle. I agree the ergonomics on these Cabelas runs are excellent. I handled a few 458s. Very nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieBohr

Latest profile posts

Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?
uplander01 wrote on colorado's profile.
Heard you may have load data for the 500 Jeffery,.....any info would be appreciated. Was thinking 535gr, but already had a response that the 570gr would be a better way to go, not sure why.
Rickmt wrote on Leica Sport Optics's profile.
will Leica Amplus 6-2.5x15x50 fit on a pro success Blaser with low mount?