New Double .577NE | 600NE | 700NE

If he can't even write the name of the german car, I can only assume it is a Mercedes (shudders). That DB9, on the other hand, is something special. More soul in the trunk lining than in all of Germany. Its one of those cars that I have always wanted but can never bring myself to spend all that money on (you rich bastard). I am a Jaguar man anyway:cool:

Larry, I carry 375H&H and 458wm, I don't mind which one I am carrying.

If he can't even write the name of the german car, I can only assume it is a Mercedes (shudders). That DB9, on the other hand, is something special. More soul in the trunk lining than in all of Germany. Its one of those cars that I have always wanted but can never bring myself to spend all that money on (you rich bastard). I am a Jaguar man anyway:cool:

used to be but spent it on cars , vintage port, champagne , the odd gun ,and the other ;), then got married and that aint cheap :D. no it was a 996 turbo :D.........oh yeah and a bit of zambia :D Cheers:

Last edited:
@spike.t, best for loading duiker, suni, klipspringer and.......................birds!!!

porsche.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So only duiker and suni......no birds????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Maybe more suited for muntjac...

o_Oo_O
Jaco, doesn't the .460 Weatherby produce more energy than that of the .577 NE? I haven't fired either, but looking at energy, the .577 NE produces 7000 ft. lbs. of energy at the muzzle where the .460 Weatherby produces 8000 ft. lbs. according to what I have been able to look up. I know that a double is preferred, but sounds to me like you have a pretty big boomer to stop what ever you like! Just looking for education from those who use them.
Correct! ;)

jaco i have been trying to remember the cal of the new one you are having built?

550 Magnum, by CZ I think.

I remember because he told me I could shoot it in Moz after a leopard hunt with him. Seems like a small price to pay.... :E Big Grin:

550 Magnum, by CZ I think.

I remember because he told me I could shoot it in Moz after a leopard hunt with him. Seems like a small price to pay.... :E Big Grin:

yup thats the one. i had a look at one on the cz stand at sci from the custom shop and they had some ammo as well . it looked very nice.

@spike.t @Royal27 that is correct it is the 550 magnum not that I need another big bore but rather want one! :)

I shot Jason van Aarde's one a couple years ago on an Elle hunt with 900gr Barnes and lost my heart on it...

My best always

@spike.t @Royal27 that is correct it is the 550 magnum not that I need another big bore but rather want one! :)

I shot Jason van Aarde's one a couple years ago on an Elle hunt with 900gr Barnes and lost my heart on it..

My best always

@Jaco Strauss when do you get it? i liked the one cz had on their stand this year so let me know it is :D Beers:

Sorry for the delay chaps, was out in the field...

Should take around 3-4 weeks but will have my temp in the next week or so.

Cant wait :)

Jaguars- ugh- wonderful when they're in the mood, downright awful when not. Just blew my rifle budget dropping a motor in mine.....

Still love the purr of the V-12 in mine though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois