New CZ .458 Lott For Sale

Martin77

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
I have a brand new in the box CZ chambered in .458 Lott I would like to sell. Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

krish

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Congrats to buyer and seller! Nice rifle and caliber. I have one. Krish, don't detach a retina!
Thank you CEH. DUE to USPS delays I just got that 416 by CZ . IT was in transit from sep 11 to oct 14th. Still with my ffl. BECAUSE the counter lady instead of priority marked it ground retail parcel. So they hand carried and walked all the way from Tx to Mo it looks like.

krish

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
MARTIN is a great guy to deal with. I sent him the funds and he already shipped the fire arm. Very pleasant to converse with.
A++++++++++++

CoElkHunter

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Thank you CEH. DUE to USPS delays I just got that 416 by CZ . IT was in transit from sep 11 to oct 14th. Still with my ffl. BECAUSE the counter lady instead of priority marked it ground retail parcel. So they hand carried and walked all the way from Tx to Mo it looks like.
That’s crazy!

Martin77

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
MARTIN is a great guy to deal with. I sent him the funds and he already shipped the fire arm. Very pleasant to converse with.
A++++++++++++

I appreciate those kind words! I hope you enjoy it!

autofire

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia(2), RSA(2), Botswana(2)
Enjoy. I hope 2021 gives you an opportunity to take it to Africa for DG hunt.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I’ll never hunt Africa, but give me please a Jack O’Connor hunt up high in the Canadian Rockies!
Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.
Justbryan wrote on Rafter JK's profile.
Get Crazy Larry yet? Wishing I had shot Alpine Ibex too!