New CZ .458 Lott For Sale

Martin77

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
I have a brand new in the box CZ chambered in .458 Lott I would like to sell. Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
So other members know .
I will take it as per our om.

So other members know .
I will take it as per our pm.

Congrats to buyer and seller! Nice rifle and caliber. I have one. Krish, don't detach a retina!

Congrats to buyer and seller! Nice rifle and caliber. I have one. Krish, don't detach a retina!
Thank you CEH. DUE to USPS delays I just got that 416 by CZ . IT was in transit from sep 11 to oct 14th. Still with my ffl. BECAUSE the counter lady instead of priority marked it ground retail parcel. So they hand carried and walked all the way from Tx to Mo it looks like.

MARTIN is a great guy to deal with. I sent him the funds and he already shipped the fire arm. Very pleasant to converse with.
A++++++++++++

Thank you CEH. DUE to USPS delays I just got that 416 by CZ . IT was in transit from sep 11 to oct 14th. Still with my ffl. BECAUSE the counter lady instead of priority marked it ground retail parcel. So they hand carried and walked all the way from Tx to Mo it looks like.
That’s crazy!

MARTIN is a great guy to deal with. I sent him the funds and he already shipped the fire arm. Very pleasant to converse with.
A++++++++++++

I appreciate those kind words! I hope you enjoy it!

Enjoy. I hope 2021 gives you an opportunity to take it to Africa for DG hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois