New Brunswick Spring Black Bear Now Booking!

OCB.C.

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
This outfitter is in New Brunswick Canada. The Bear hunt is over baits and can use your choice of Bow, Shotgun, Muzzle Loader or Rifle. Last 10 Years have been 100%. The package includes 5 Full days hunting and lodging, Meals Guide and Tag all included in price Cost is only $1500.

Dates are as follows:

For next Spring bear hunt柚ay 6 to 10----4 openings, May 13 to 17----7 openings, May 20 to 24---2 openings, May 27 to 31 ----8 openings.

I can guarantee at this price these will go very very fast! A few pics from this past season below. Contact me for more info or to book the trip. Can PM me as well.

sounds like a great deal ..

got any photos of some bears that where taken this year or where can i look at a web site of some

Here are some pics :)

NB bear1.jpg
NB bear2.jpg
NB bear3.jpg
NB bear4.jpg

All these great hunts popping up you guys are trying to put me in to Bankruptcy. Good luck on the hunt, I've got this one noted.

Oh I know, lots of great deals to put you in the negatives hahah. Thanks for the comments :)

All these great hunts popping up you guys are trying to put me in to Bankruptcy. Good luck on the hunt, I've got this one noted.

yeah know the feeling, what with buff, ele, bear and other stuff being thrown at us , it cant be good for us :eyecrazy::drooling::sweat::loopy:;)

Hey guys, still have openings for this hunt for spring time :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg