New book - Hunting the Spiral Horns - Kudu, the Top African Antelope

This is a great read for all hunters. It is full of information about the different types of kudus, rifle calibers to use, stalking, habitats and habits, and many interesting photos of kudu's taken by hunters. There are great stories about the hunt and where it took place. Lots of questions on AH can be answered by the book. I had the opportunity to meet Peter Flack at the 2013 DSC and he is a very interesting and knowledgeable hunter. He has many stories to tell and even PH's can learn from the information written in the book. Many hunters read the book at our hunting camp and it has helped them get a better understanding of these Ghosts. Take a look at the book and decide for yourself.

This looks like a really good book! Kudu was at the top of my list and I was blessed to connect with one. This is on my list of books to get!

I have this one delivered to a friend in Montana.

I hope to pick it up in two weeks and start the reading adventure.

Is this book a limited print?

Is this book a limited print?
There is a limited and a trade edition. He has also come out with Eland. I have both in the limited edition.

There is a limited and a trade edition. He has also come out with Eland. I have both in the limited edition.

In the midst of ELAND, waiting for BUSHBUCK to be released......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrederickD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross