Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA, RMEF, Orvis Grand Slam, & Boone & Crockett
Hunted
South Africa
Frenchtown, NJ Author Publishes Book on Hunting
This Book is a Celebration of One Man’s Life of Hunting and His Connection to His Father and His Past
Following Footsteps: Thank you Dad, for making me a hunter., a new book by Bob Newland, has been released by Dorrance Publishing Co., Inc.

Bob Newland spent his entire life living in New Jersey hunting and fishing in the fields, woods, streams, and bay of his home state. But a passion within drew him to want to experience new adventures. In his adult life he has hunted the mountain tops of Alaska and New Zealand and traversed the plains and bushveld of Africa as well as other destinations near and far. Following Footsteps chronicles his life in the outdoors from his childhood days hunting with his father and grandfather to his current expeditions. He openly reveals how much he misses his mentors but also how much enjoyment he has garnered from introducing the outdoors lifestyle to his children and others.

Bob Newland also discusses hunting’s relationship to wildlife conservation and the role he now plays in Safari Club International. He believes that organizations like SCI, Ducks Unlimited, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and the Wild Turkey Foundation are responsible for the robust wildlife population we enjoy in America.

Following Footsteps shares heartfelt stories of the author’s bond to his past and exciting tales of the adventures he has taken around the globe.

followingfootsteps.jpgActual back.jpg
10-01.JPG

Following Footsteps: Thank you Dad, for making me a hunter. is a 146-page paperback with a retail price of $24.00. The ISBN is 978-1-6495-7121-2. It was published by Dorrance Publishing Co., Inc of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. For more information, or to request a review copy, please go to our virtual pressroom at www.dorrancepressroom.com or our online bookstore http://dorrancepressroom.com/following-footsteps/.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!