New bloke from the UK

PeteW

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Pete, a recreational deer stalker from the UK.

I have hunted RSA Eastern Cape in 2015 with Settlers Safari on a PG cull package. With upgrades and the base package I had a really mixed bag from culling blesbuck in a field to fair chase bushbuck. The bushbuck being one of my favourite hunts ever. During this hunting trip I shot impala, kudu, warthog, blesbuck, springbuck, bushbuck and waterbuck. No really high quality trophies but some high quality hunting.

I thought with this mixed bag of hunting I had "done Africa", not so, the AH massif know better. A couple of shooting buddies and I are in the process of booking a PG hunt in Botswana for next year. I hope this isn't an addiction?

Thank you for the advice I have already taken from this forum, I hope I can give a little back in the future.

Welcome to AH PeteW! An addiction? You're going back... :E Lol: Looking forward to your contribution.

+1 with what Jerome said!

Hi Pete, welcome to AH !

Sorry to tell you, but this is an addiction.

Hi Pete, definitely an addiction mate as I sit here planning my 4 th Africa trip . Namibia is the place for me but have had 2 good hunts in S.A.
Africa is still the best value for money hunting in the world.
Markcz

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Pete.

Spin a tale on this past hunt for us when you get a moment.

Welcome aboard Pete. A potential addiction you ask?? Nope, you are already addicted.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH. Returning to Africa is the only cure.

Dear PeteW
Welcome to this great hunting community...

Welcome to AH Pete!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the darkside

Welcome to the best forum Pete! Enjoy!

Thank you all for your welcomes. Botswana is booked, just the small matter of getting there to sort out!
Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg