Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Czech Republic; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
So I'm not a big cap fan but I do love me some visor, so much so on another Texas hunting site I was referred to as Visor Joe for a while :LOL: With a few of my proprietary techniques, I was able to turn my recent AH cap into appropriate and suitable head wear. Now it's worthy of my beautiful head of locks :p

IMG_1013[1].JPG
IMG_1014[1].JPG
IMG_1011[1].JPG
IMG_1002[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Have Mercy man!

Hope you weren’t wearing it when it fell into the chipper! Lol.

Ingenious I am laughing so hard! That's real devotion to AH to convert your cap.

My dog could do that!

Looks like Corys hat from Shockies shows only Nosler

I have honestly never seen one of those. Jerome, this is what you should give away at the next AH DSC dinner!!!

choice of hair colors i presume.

Never wear caps, I always wear visors....probably not a good idea with receding hairline....but, that’s how I roll. So I understand. I would buy at least 20 AH visors if made available.....just saying. Can we get a movement going here for production?

I'll bet with a hat like that you get a free bowl of Soup (Caddyshack)

Reminds me of that old joke. "You need two of them, one to go to the bathroom on, another to cover it up with". Not that I would treat an AH cap that way. At least you are using it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross