www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
arrow-up.png
arrow-up.png
arrow-up.png
arrow-up.png

New Additions To Your Post Header In The Forum

If you have pictures or videos posted in the Photos Gallery they are now automatically linked to your post header in the forum which you can see above to the right in the "Stats" box of your post header with a direct link to your photo gallery under "View My Photos" where anyone can click on the number to view your personal photo gallery.

For those of you who have filled out your Member Profile with the countries that you have hunted and the the hunting clubs / organizations that you belong to, that information will show on your post header as you can see in my post header above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerome..............boy you have put a lot of hard work into Africa Hunting and I dare say there is nothing like it anywhere else on the internet. It amazes me at all of the useful and user friendly ideas you come up with for the members of this site.

Skyline, I am glad that you feel like that, always trying to think of new ways to make it better and more interactive... I appreciate your kind words.

Jerome, I'm with Skyline, keep up the good work and keep making this site better! I am a big fan of the new features, especially the "thanks" button and linking the members photo gallery to their post header. It's been really fun going through the forum and being able to look at everybody's photo galleries.

BTW, Skyline I would love to see some of your pictures of bears and lynx, etc... (or African game of course)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg