Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
I just won a raffle for a new 2018 Polaris Ranger 900 Crew in Sage Green. Only problem is I already have one just like it! I must sell this brand new machine (it is still at dealership). I have driven most all UTV’s on the market and for me as a rancher and hunter the Polaris Ranger is the best.
The dealerships sale price is $13,699 and I am asking $11,500 and will make a better deal for cash.
Contact me very soon f interested.

Regards,
Philip

072D64DE-9C40-4AB9-80EE-5BF995926C07.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! Will you post to Poland?

Nice. Makes me miss my RZR.

Polaris makes a great product. Someone will be happy with this.

Philip, Time to purchase some lottery tickets, you are on a winning streak... :)

I've sold the Ranger to our Volunteer Fire Department for them to raffle off! Going to a good cause.

That’s fantastic very cool donating to the fire department.

You are a good man sir! Thanks for helping the Fire Department!

Wish I saw this earlier!

I hope your luck runs out and I win the Buffalo!!!!

Do you have info from the fire department on where to buy tickets? Would like to contribute

I swear, it appears luck just follows you around. There are a couple of more guys on this forum like that too. The rest of us just get the leftovers!

Which volunteer fire department. The for sale photo appears as though it was taken in front of the Y.O. Hotel

Which volunteer fire department. The for sale photo appears as though it was taken in front of the Y.O. Hotel

Big town of Water Valley. I’ll post when they start selling tickets. I’m sure my luck is done!

Does that include shipping, duty & taxes to Zimbabwe. Or I would trade you a fine english .470 located in the US instead if you took care of those items.

Does that include shipping, duty & taxes to Zimbabwe. Or I would trade you a fine english .470 located in the US instead if you took care of those items.
Hmmm I’d have to think about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg