Never been on a forum before

Welcome aboard. You've come to the right place. Enjoy the planning.

Welcome to AH Forrest76! Nice to have you with us, I think that you will enjoy our community... Lots of members from Texas too!

Welcome to the AH community. I am sure you will find topics of interest and informative threads here. If not, just start your own post and ask your questions and let the show begin.

Welcome to AH.
You have bumped into an excellent resource.

Welcome ! You will find most gentlemen here warm hearted and courteous.

Welcome!
There's people from all over the world, here, and somehow we manage not to upset each other too much - even if we don't always agree on all things. I'm sure there's some here who will never set foot on African soil....

To quote some Colonels and Ambassadors that I worked for in an earlier life: There Ain't No Such Thing As A Dumb Question.

Hello everyone, so this is my first forum. I am from San Antonio Texas, have hunted the Southwest US almost all my life. And would now like to expand to Africa, and New Zealand.
Giday Forrest and welcome to the A H forums. Lots of good hunting here in NZ

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard.

Good choice! This was my first forum too! Joined a couple others since, but let them lapse and just stayed here. It's a comfortable place with an amazing array of knowledge and experience. Enjoy.

Welcome to AH. Glad you found us!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Forrest!

Hello and welcome!

This is one of the most helpful and most positive forums on the internet. Welcome aboard.

Hi, there and welcome to the Hunter's Encyclopedia. You can find the answer to any question on hunting, shooting, handloading, you name it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KathrinMcG

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!