AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Nimrod Rifle Club, DSC, SCI, NRA
Hunted
Texas, Wyoming, Kansas, Alaska, Namibia, Botswana, Northern Cape, Alberta, Natal, Zambia
How's the hunting in this area, especially in mid-May? Might get lucky and make a trip over for a photo safaris/vacation for my wife. She said I can hunt a day, or two, or three while we are there. Just curious.

Nelspruit is close to Kruger National Park. I‘m guiding there which means I could be your wife‘s personal guide. Leaving for Kruger in a couple of days.

My oldest daughter has close friends in RSA and one of them happens to be Raymond Fuchs, who owns Senatla Hunting Safaris. He's putting us a package together to do the whole tourist thing. Main purpose is a vacation for my wife, who is the only member of the family who has NOT been to Africa. She's not a hunter, so my intentions were purely for a vacation, no hunting. Being the good wife that she is, she told me I should try to hunt while we're there. Maybe we can get in some hunting, but it's not the priority. Raymond apparently has a healthy population of buffalo and he's wanting me to add that to the agenda. Told him that would probably double, if not more, our planned budget. Maybe another zebra, or an impala, something I can afford. Told him that I'd bring the bow, so whatever I shoot will be with a GrizzlyStik arrow out of my BowTech RPM360. (y)

Sir you have a good wife. She wants you to hunt on that vacation and you should keep her happy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!