Negative Head Line this Morning - Hunter Photo

It is time that people stop cowering to those with opposing views points because the opposition will never be satisfied. This is an issue that goes well beyond just the anti hunting groups.

It does not matter if it is those opposed to hunting, conservative politics, a child's right to live, the definition of marriage, or a faith in Christ Jesus but the methods are all the same. Bully the opposition and portray them as crazy, incentive, or nuts to silence them while rallying the uninformed to their cause.

Even if a hunter's pictures were never seen in any form the forces I speak of will still be on the attack, and if we are critical of those that have violated no laws when posting hunting pictures aren't we falling prey to their tactics.

My worry is we are allowing political corrects to creep into our way of thought leading to us to be critical of our own.

F@ckem... we are never going to win the publicity battle so I say screwit go hunt post what you want. We do nothing wrong but act as though we do to not upset moron anti’s.
So tired of everyone getting offended by everything!

Personally I wouldn’t shoot 14 baboons but hey to each his own.

I agree with you but personally I also found the picture in question tasteless, but hey who am I to judge!

I was told to take the taxidermy down as well by a realator......but we were also told to remove personal photos/pictures, wall paper, knickknacks, etc. I don't think it has anything to do with antihunting, per se, but rather to make the rooms look "bigger" and less "homey".....hence the removal of personal items. It may have a positive aspect as well: do you want a bunch of strangers coming through your home, seeing your trophies, and knowing that you have firearms in your home.......to later mark your place for a break in/robbery? Just a thought.................
From research and what I've been told by realtors about selling a house it has more to do with making a house a clean slate for the prospective buyer to envision how they want it to look, nothing more. Take everything down and paint the place white.

The biggest problem is his employer's policy of social media usage. If you haven't read your employer's policy you may need to update yourself on that. If you don't care for the policy then get another job or stay off social media. Unfortunately there can be gray areas within a policy. Too bad he needed to resign over it.

Something tells me this Idahoan felt the state he was living in was insulated from the rest of the world.
My 2¢, he should resign. He suffers from a terminal case of no common sense. This is 2018 boys & girls, not 1955.

Saw this on the news tonight.

Another one bites the dust!

If my boss asked for my resignation after going on a completely legal hunt, I would tell him to stick it where the sun don't shine.
and otter is also a hunter,and HYPOCRITE.

The rabid hunter-shaming that is growing more prevalent every day is a bunch of BS and I imagine we’re all pretty fed up with it.
I’m also pretty tired of the morons like this one that are completely lacking in common sense. Posts like his undermine all hunters and further embolden the wack jobs to attack anyone who post anything hunting related on social media. In my opinion this guy’s complete lack of common sense and situational awareness should get him tossed as a commissioner
And I agree with edward, Otter is a typical politician and a hypocrite. He is not running for re-election... Hopefully we don’t find a worse road than the one we have been traveling on come November 6.

Well that just gives the “antis” more fuel to attack us
Common sense would go a mighty long way

As an Idaho Fish and Game Commissioner, he should have had some familiarity with the social issues associated with hunting. What exactly did he think was going to happen? To me, he may not be wise enough to be in that position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemsbond

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.