AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
Hunted
Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia x3,
Hello All, please provide me with companies you have used for your dip-n-pack. I will do the mounting in the US. The company my outfitter uses is the same one that did my 2010 safari and they took 15 months, this is unacceptable. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

I am from the area,(Zululand) in fact I have 2 Taxidermist within 10km of my lodge and I choose to send my stuff 7hr drive away for that very same reason, taking way too long to ship.My suggestion would be to stop looking for somebody around KZN, but it could just be me........

Who then is the company and their contact info? Send by PM.

I booked my hunt through a booking agent. I will discuss this with him too. Will have to see of I can get direct contact with outfitter before hand or I will have to wait till I am there to discuss directly with outfitter.

"A Dream can be relived again and again in Africa"

You should call Johannes at Bayala, very timely.

I am from the area,(Zululand) in fact I have 2 Taxidermist within 10km of my lodge and I choose to send my stuff 7hr drive away for that very same reason, taking way too long to ship.My suggestion would be to stop looking for somebody around KZN, but it could just be me........

I have had him do the dip and pack for a couple of guys here.

Roger

I suggest calling Randy Mayes at Mayes Taxidermy in Stevens Point WI. Randy gave me great advice on dip pack and import for my 2009 RSA hunt. He does a lot of African mounts and knows the ropes.

browningbbr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieRiggs

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross