Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
3; Danish Hawking club, danish hunting association, and nordic safari club
Hunted
Denmark, Scotland, Germany, Spain, Namibia, Finland
Hi all, first what an informative site and forum. :)

I am planning a trip Namibia this year, I think in late august or early september.

My main aim is to go for a big kudu bull, which I am willing to work quite hard for, and from what I understand is Namibia one of the best countrys to get that.

I am also going for a mountain zebra, springbuck, steenbuck, oryx and then maybe one or two more trophys, that are undecided, I will see what opportunities I get.

Can you recommend any agencies that are fairly prices, not nessesarely the cheapest, but also not the most expensive.

My lodging I don´t care that much about, as I am there for the hunting mainly not for sitting at the lodge ;-)

I have been recommended Neuhof safari, does anyone have experiences with them?

I would like that the place I go is not a "put & take" but instead the wide open, or at least big areas.

I have also looked at Namatubis Hunting Safari, Kowas hunting safaris, Otjinke hunting ranch, anyone experiences with these?

I will be bringing my kal. 270 with swift a-frame projectiles, I guess that should take care of most plains game?

best regards
Rasmus Nielsen

thank you john

Namibia

Moring Rasmus,

I have been a hunting in africa for quite some years and have a good adress where I have been before and will go back to this april.
Name is Namatubis, you'll sleep under canvas(de luxe) and plenty of game around.
Namatubis Hunting Safari | Thuis-Pagina will direct you to them.
The owner/ PH Koch Pretorius is an okay guy.

gr fred

thank you all for the advice and PMs.

I have chosen to go with Japie from Neuhof Safaris, because my good friend Alberto Feu Hereu (former Tanzanian PH) recommended the place for me.

I will be going for
kudu, oryx, springbuck, mount. zebra, hartebeest, blue wilderbeest, steenbuck and warthog.

Can´t wait til September!

cheers
Rasmus

Hi Rasmus,

Have a good one in september, the preparation before is part of the fun to, enjoy!

gr fred

Dear Rasmus Nielsen

I have mailed you.

Regards

Namibia Plains Game

Of the outfits you mentioned, I know a person who has been to Africa 22 times and he has hunted with Kowas. He said they are a top shelf operator and he will be going back there again. I plan to hunt with them in the next year or two. Good luck.

Please e-mail me for the latest NEWSLETTER which we have released yesterday. Talking to REFERENCES prior to booking a safari is essential.

Dear Rasmus
We invite you to visit our website where you could get more information about us.
We have REFERENCES available.
E-mail us for the latest Newsletter.
We have PACKAGES available.
Ensure that, where ever you decide to hunt, to talk to REFERENCES about the following issues:
- quality of game;
- availability of game;
- treatment of clients by outfitter;
- infrastructure of outfitter
Let us know where we could be of more assistance during the planning process of a potential safari to Namibia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlinegambling-review

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you