Need A Eberlestock Backpack For Christmas, How About 2 For The Price Of 1!

Lkhntr

AH senior member
Reaction score
Just in time for Christmas. I have 2 Eberlestock packs for sale, the "Just One and Gunslinger". Each used about 5 days, no stains or tears, in excellent condition. Also includes a belt pouch, and rifle stock hood (unused in packaging) for the gunslinger. They both include a built in rifle scabbard which tucks into a pocket when not used. These have been sitting in a storage container in the back room for years. Asking $300 for the both (I paid over $600.00, closer to $700.00 with the pouch and hood), includes shipping in the CONUS, not willing to separate. (yet). I have decided to go with much smaller day packs. I can do money orders, or checks (will ship after it clears).

I would prefer the money 1st choice, but would consider trades for something (spotting scope, scope in 2-10x40 range, Forster co-ax press, Springfield XDM 10mm, watcha got?) of around the equal purchase price.

These are listed on another site, so 1st time stamp gets it.

Thanks,

DSC_6789-Edit-2.jpg
DSC_6791-Edit.jpg
DSC_6793-Edit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They make great, well thought out packs...

Only wish I needed another pack, because I’d jump on this! Best of luck selling them!

Got 2 offer to buy the packs this morning. Treemantwo sent a private message with the 1st time stamp so he gets it, sold pending funds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross